February 7th, 2018

We are trying to get one robot complete so we can test it a little before putting it in the bag. We finished the gearboxes for the elevator and they are looking good. The McMaster order arrived so we riveted a lot of stuff. Bumpers for the practice bot were completed, and I think we have a good way of fastening the bumpers. Intake had the pistons for the 11/13 dimension intake arrived, and we installed them. Electrical kept wiring up the 12 775pros in both robots. Hopefully today we get the second chain run rigged up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 6th, 2018

February 8th, 2018

January 31st, 2018