February 4th, 2018

We made a TON of progress today. We completed the drivetrain and now have working encoders. Joel and the programming team got right to setting up closed loop driving and started testing the autonomous paths. Over on the field construction side it was finally assembled for the first time and it is quite impressive. All the 2x1 for both robots was completed, and we will have most of the plates back from 299 this week. One elevator was assembled, and it feels quite smooth. Battery mounts were also created. Looking to have a productive week and power through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 6th, 2018

February 8th, 2018

January 31st, 2018