January 27th, 2018


With the first intake done as a model, we finished the other 3 sides for the 2 intakes across 2 bots. Patrick milled the carriage that holds the intake, so we put that together with the gussets so that is done. The bushings were pressed into the intake, and we tested out the rotation with the ½ round OD tube stock Anand got from 115. Sunny mounted both of the gearboxes to the other drivetrain. The field is about to be cleared out of the lab, which should open some space. From what I heard the electrical team also finished the first e plate which is gud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 6th, 2018

February 8th, 2018

January 31st, 2018