January 23rd, 2018

The belly pan was attached and riveting to the second drivetrain today. We ran out of rivets again but we got some from 115 and should get more when our mcmaster order gets here. A lot of stuff arrived today, including our vex order, plastic for the electronics, and the cube covers. It took a pretty long time to cut out all 100+ of the bearings we ordered. The belly pan was completely attached save for a couple rivets, and we mounted all the wheels and chain we can. Over on the CAD side of things we fixed the intake issue so I am pretty happy about that. No pictures today, oops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 6th, 2018

February 8th, 2018

January 31st, 2018