Electrical- January 24th

It begins! With the polycarb for the E-plate arrived, dual-lock (velcro like substance) arriving, today I marked and cut the e-plate to perfect dimensions. Then we started the process of covering the plate in dual lock and also taping up the components. We have found dual lock will be more than satisfactory for our needs, with both the ability to stick to itself (no furry/hooky side like Velcro) and admirable twist and pull strength. Will keep updated with pictures as progress continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 6th, 2018

February 8th, 2018

January 31st, 2018